Welcome to the “Keep Asheville Weird” photo contest! We want your weird photos from in and around Asheville!
- Your picture should be easily classified as weird.
- Upload your picture to (preferably) imgur or another photo site (please avoid photobucket) and post a link to your picture in /r/Asheville.
- Start the title of your post with [KAW] so we can easily distinguish the entries.
- In the comments of your link post or the text area of your self post, give some context/background/information on your picture.
- You must be the photographer or have permission from the original photographer.Don’t post pictures you didn’t take/don’t have permission to use. We will be using tineye to check all submissions. Any entry that appears to be posted without permission of the original photographer will be disqualified.
- The picture must have been taken in or around Asheville, NC. There is plenty of leeway in that rule, but do not try to pass off a picture taken elsewhere.
- The picture can be old or new.
More rules and details here.